So you're ready to order an urn - great! This is how the process works:
- You fill out the order form below, telling me some basic information about you and your pet.
- I email you to confirm your order. I will ask you for some photos of your pet - be sure to include one of his tail! At this time I will also send you an invoice for the urn, which you can pay securely either through Paypal or by any major credit card.
- You send me the photos of your pet and pay the invoice.
- I'll get started on the urn, emailing you photos during the process so that you know how things are going and can give me input if you would like any tweaks.
- You approve the urn when you are happy with the sculpting.
- The urn is finished: the clay will be dried, fired in my kiln, glazed, and refired.
- Finally, I carefully pack up your handcrafted custom urn and ship it to you. I will notify you when this happens so you know to expect it.
- Shipping is $30 within the continental US - this is because your urn is fragile and I pack it very carefully so that it gets to you safe and sound!
- Contact me for shipping rates for Alaska, Hawaii, and International orders.
The entire process takes at least a month, usually around five or six weeks, but at the end you get a wonderful custom urn created around your pet's personality.
If you would like to share your pet's story - how they came to you and what you loved about them - please do so! I often share these stories on this site on the Pet Stories page. As an animal lover and pet mom myself, I love hearing about the animals that touch our hearts.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.